Sunday 5 February 2017

Art By Mi Ran progressive challenge February

Well this month was a bit sad in that this is the last progressive challenge for the Facebook page and it is in fact closing down.  The etsy shop is to remain open but the artist is following a different direction.  I have only discovered this world of digi stamps about 6 months ago and obviously by my blog I am slightly smitten.  I did however win a January challenge so will pick a new picture and get that up as soon as.

So also I have chose to use my new prismacolor pencils of which I am still playing.  My blending is way off but like the richness the image has given.  

Entered into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx