Saturday 8 October 2016

My halloween / steampunk card

I had so much fun with the card for halloween, we are not big at celebrating it but loved the colours and embellishments.

Coloured in topic's, stampin up aper used, kaiserkraft dies and clock images and some clock parts from eBay.  I used glossy accents on the owls wings and crackle accents on his eyes and one of the clocks. 





Entered in the following challenges:
Aurora Wings - Challenge #37 Black, Orange and One Other Color
Challenge #68 ANYTHING GOES

8 comments:

  1. What a striking design, Lynsey! Love the paper you chose and the fab Steampunk embellies. Your coloring of Steampunk Owl ROCKS! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining our Black, Orange + 1 Other Color Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and image thanks for joining us at ArtByMiran Challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your steampunk owl card!! It's awesome! I love steampunk but haven't actually tackled it yet. Yours is an inspiration!! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings for our "Black, Orange, and 1 other colour" challenge. xxM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much myndi, it's great fun to use all the cogs I love steampunk as well, it will. Be the angel next x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous Steampunk Halloween card, Lynsey! Love your coloring on the steampunk owl. Great overall design with the background pattern against all the cogs. Thank you for joining our latest challenge at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx