Tuesday 6 September 2016

This is a free digi stamp form scrappers delight for freebie friday, I love this stamp as reminds me of when we (mum and me) took my 2 children to see the mummy exhibit in Perth and little miss was about 6 at the time, she was looking at us then at the mummy, pointed to me said "Mummy" pointed to the mummy arms out straight legs out straight and said "mmmuuuummmmyyyyy" one of those had to be there moments but I soon as I saw this stamp I knew it would be mums birthday card.

Stampin up card used in very vanilla and always artichoke (retired).
Background stamp, stampin up the open sea (retired) stamped and distressed in crumb cake and soft suede. Stamping up bring embossing folder used, highlighted with gold ink. Coloured in copics

skin - BG 93, BG96, BG99
Bandages - W1, W3, W5
Hair, eyes and nails - E35, E37

Hope you like it I will put putting it into some challenges and will update as done :)
Photo




Challenges entered into:


August - http://lynseymccord.blogspot.com/2016/08/welcome-to-my-craft-and-photography-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx